- Rotary Club Presentation Location: Hercules Senior Center, 111 Civic Drive in Hercules
Time: Wednesday July 6, 2011 at 7:15 am
Hercules, the newest book in Arcadia Publishing’s Images of America Series, will be featured at an event for the Rotary Club of Hercules. Local author and Hercules Historical Society member Stephen Lawton will be conducting a presentation and be available ...
- What’s on Second Antiques Location: 720 Second Avenue, Crockett
Time: Sunday June 12, From 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Hercules, the newest book in Arcadia Publishing’s Images of America Series, will be featured at an event at What’s on Second Antiques on June 12th. Meet local author Stephen Lawton, who will be available to sign copies. This new book ...
- Hercules Middle High School Band, Chorus, and Orchestra Pops and Awards Concert Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. in the Gymnasium on campus, 1900 Refugio Valley Road
The Hercules Music Boosters will be present to accept admission ($5 for each adult, $2.00 for each student, and free for children under 5), distribute programs, and sell refreshments before the start of the concert. The Boosters have invited ...
- Pinole Historical Society annual meeting Location: Pinole Public Safety Building, 880 Tennent Avenue, in the Alex Clark Room
Time: Saturday, May 19, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
Pinole Historical Society’s annual meeting, Author Jennifer Posedel will share interesting stories from Hercules’s past and photos from long ago.
- Used Book Sale Location: Hercules Public Library, 109 Civic Drive in Hercules
Time: Saturday, May 14, 2011 from 11:00 to 5:00 p.m.
and on: Sunday, May 15, 2011 from noon to 4:00 p.m.
In conjunction with the used book sale being conducted by the Friends of the Hercules Library, the book will be sold inside the library’s doors.
- Book Launch Location: Hercules Public Library, 109 Civic Drive in Hercules
Time: Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
This event will serve as the book’s launch. You are cordially invited to attend this free event. The authors, Jennifer and Stephen, plus many of the Hercules Historical Society members will be present. Copies of the book will be available ...